Survey about digital signature tool needs at the U
Is downtown Salt Lake City overbuilt with rental units?
Utah Museum of Fine Arts Café is open
Follow the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute
U holiday cards
New nonprofit mailing guidelines
National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity: New membership announcement
University Teaching Committee awards
Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway presented by America First Credit Union
Please coordinate with your organization to provide one survey response per ORGID, if possible.
Online document-signing/e-signature tools allow people to electronically and securely sign official documents anywhere, using any device (smart phone, tablet, computer, etc.). Costs associated with document printing, faxing, scanning, and overnight delivery are reduced. Workflow becomes faster and more efficient. Having access to this type of tool could bring many benefits to the University of Utah and its employees.
This survey will close on Friday, Nov. 18 at 5 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact UIT’s Office of Software Licensing email@example.com.
In 2010, after 100 years of development, the number of downtown rental units in Salt Lake City totaled 5,200. By 2020, that number is expected to double to 10,000 units and the downtown population will grow to an estimated 20,000, about the same size as the population of Payson or Brigham City. For the purpose of the study, downtown includes the area from approximately 700 East to 700 West and from 400 South to North Temple, or roughly 1.65 square miles.
Read more by clicking here.
Click here to subscribe.
In addition to holiday card designs, University Print & Mail offers several other styles for fall, along with other special occasion cards such as birthday cards, thank you cards, custom-design cards and personalized stationery.
Both personal and office orders are welcome. To view designs online and place your order, visit printing.utah.edu.
All mailing pieces sent from campus using nonprofit permit 1529 must have ‘The University of Utah’ displayed in a prominent location on the package or envelope. The USPS requires that the return address begin with, ‘The University of Utah’, followed by the sender’s name and a campus address. To prevent confusion, delay or higher postage rates, please ensure that the university name is easily identifiable and avoid abbreviations such as ‘U of U’.
Help the university keep this valuable resource by complying with USPS guidelines on nonprofit mailings. Questions regarding nonprofit permits and other mailing services may be directed to Kim Hansen at 801-581- 7212. Questions regarding the printing of mail items may be directed to 801-581-6171.
NCFDD membership resources includes:
• Weekly Monday Motivator
• Monthly core curriculum webinars
• Monthly guest expert webinars
• Access to multi-week courses
• Video recordings of all webinars so members can learn at their convenience
• Private discussion forum for peer-mentoring and problem solving
• Monthly accountability buddy matches
• Moderated monthly writing challenges
• Access to the Career Center where members can post and search job listings
• Access to the member library that includes past webinar materials, referrals and readings
To register for your University of Utah NCFDD membership, please complete the following steps:
1. Visit facultydiversity.org/Utah
2. Under “Registration information,” enter your University of Utah email address as a username.
Also enter your first name, last name, validation code (provided by the website) and click
3. Enter the required registration information and click “submit.”
4. Members will receive a welcome email within one to two business days confirming that the account is approved and active.
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact Nadia Granados in the College of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage your participation in the Institutional Membership and we will be reaching out to solicit feedback on these resources over the coming months.
To see criteria and deadlines, click here.
The Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway grand prize includes:
- Samsung 65″ Class 4K Ultra HD TV
- (2) Imperial University of Utah Recliners
- Blakeway framed Rice-Eccles Stadium panorama
- Northwest Utah tapestry woven blanket
- Northwest Utah plush throw blanket
- Northwest Utah rug
- Legacy Utah vintage game poster artwork
- Legacy Utah wall-mount bottle opener
- Legacy Utah serving tray
- Paulson Designs Utah athletic logo canvas art
- Authentic Street Signs “Man Cave” sign
- Dahl large vinyl decal
and more Utah Red Zone merchandise.
Utah fans can enter to win the Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway by going to URedZone.com/FanCaveGiveaway. The lucky winner will be randomly selected at the conclusion of the Utah Football season.
For more information, call or visit Utah Red Zone or the University Campus Store.