Beginning, Monday, May 11, the main Campus Store and Sandy Campus Store will reopen our doors to the public. We look forward to welcoming back our loyal customers while remaining cautious and cognizant of the state of the pandemic. Our world has changed dramatically in the past several weeks and, in turn, we are shifting our business operations to provide the utmost safety for our customers and employees. We ask for the public’s assistance in providing a safe shopping experience as we resume all of our operations, including Starbucks services. Because of the transmissibility of the virus and its potential adverse health impacts, we have established the following standards for ourselves in providing services to you, as well as outlining your roles in supporting everyone’s safety.
- Effective May 11, all customers and employees must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while in the store.
- If you are sick with a fever, cough, muscle aches, or feel generally unwell, we ask that you do not visit our store, but instead shop online at campusstore.utah.edu or uredzone.com.
- We invite high-risk individuals to shop online when possible and utilize convenient curbside pick-up or shipping. For circumstances that in-store shopping is necessary, we welcome high-risk individuals exclusively to shop between 8:30–9 a.m., Monday-Friday. This includes, but is not limited to, individuals that are 60 years or older, have underlying health conditions, and people with disabilities.
- We have signage and partitions in place, where necessary, to control physical distancing standards and maintain six feet between all individuals.
- Shopping baskets will be sanitized by an employee after each use.
- We ask that you limit the use of strollers in the store and, when possible, leave your little companions at home and limit the size of your group.
- One-way traffic aisles will be implemented where necessary, please follow the signage to stay compliant with these guidelines.
We will continue to offer curbside services for all online orders at all three locations. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. Simply pull up to the Main Store south lot, the Health Store (HSEB) south lot or the Sandy store west side curb, and call the number on the sign shown to be helped.
Hours of operation
Main Campus Store: 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 8:30-9 a.m. for high-risk individuals access only
Sandy Campus Store: 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- 10-10:30 a.m. for high-risk individuals access only
Health Campus Store: Remaining closed to the public at this time.
As always, we appreciate your support during this challenging time. Thank you for helping us continue to be a safe and reliable resource for our community.