Before hitting "Publish," be sure you have all of the following:
- "Add title"
- Author name
- "Author Name Override"
- Author title and affiliation
- "Author Title Override"
- PR and/or Media contact(s) if relevant
- "PR Contact" drop-down
- "Media Contacts" drop-down
- Primary Category (only for feature posts; not Announcements)
- "Primary Category">>"Category" drop-down
- Limit of 30 words.
- "Categories" sidebar check boxes
- "Tags" sidebar
- Featured image
- "Featured Image">>"Set featured image"
If your post has sections or event details, then you will utilize headings options.
"Heading 4" with "UU Red Text"
This heading option is for the basic section headers that you would normally bold.
"Heading 3" with "UU Red Text"
This heading option is for a section with subsections, like for events.
Important Event Title
Date and time
May 21, 2020 Ι 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
University Marketing & Communications House
Anywhere you can in Ft. Douglas
When you are hyperlinking in a story, be sure to manually underline it and enable it to open in a new tab.
How to enable a link to open in a new tab.
- Highlight the word(s) that you want to hyperlink.
- Click the "Insert/edit link" icon in the menu.
- Enter the URL of the link.
- Click the "Link options" icon.
- Click the box to check it next to "Open link in new tab."
- Click "Add Link."