The University of Utah and the Utah Tibet Foundation welcome His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet to the Huntsman Center on Tuesday, June 21 at 1:30 p.m.
What You Need to Know
- Tickets are still available here
- Doors open at 11 a.m.
- Event begins at 1:30 p.m.
- Those with floor tickets must be in their seat by 1 p.m.
- Please arrive early to allow time for security lines
- All patrons must enter through magnetometers and have bags checked by security
- In accordance with federal security guidelines, no guns or weapons will be permitted in the venue
- For a complete list of prohibited items, click here
- It is recommended to leave personal belongings at home
- Outside food is not permitted in the venue
- Concessions and food vendors will be open inside the Huntsman Center
- Closed captioning will be on the video wall
- Parking will be available in all lots surrounding the Huntsman Center with free TRAX access between Rice-Eccles Stadium and the Huntsman Center (see map).
- Guests are encouraged to use TRAX
- For ticketing questions, please call the ticket office at 801-581-8849
- For ADA questions, please call Guest Services at 801-587-9047
A live stream will be available at utah.edu/live.