This story was originally published on the Career & Professional Development Center’s blog, Peaks & Valleys.
As the Career & Professional Development Center is wrapping up the fall semester, we wanted to thank our students and amazing partners who made this semester a success.
This fall we launched our first-ever Career Fest, the two-week celebration of student career development with amazing programs from a variety of campus and employer partners, social events and fun activities.
Here are some spectacular outcomes from the Career Fest 2021:
- Over 1,723 students participated in the Career Fest events
- More than 32 career events were hosted with the help of partner programs
- Hosted seven career fairs and expos
During fall 2021:
- Booked 975 student appointments with a career coach
- Served 100 students in the Career Studio
- Career Coaches led 35 class workshops
Thank you to all of the wonderful students, staff, faculty and campus partners at the University of Utah for making these numbers possible.
CPDC is committed to creating a career ecosystem across campus with the most innovative career programming and spreading our career development reach even further.
Enjoy your well-deserved break and if you missed some of our fall events, don’t worry. We have a full line-up for spring. Check out our spring events on Handshake and register early so you don’t miss out.
We look forward to working with you next semester.