Apply for staff scholarships today
Massage therapy expands hours to Saturday and Sunday
Give the gift of wellness: Campus Recreation Services gift certificates now on sale
Personal training sessions at the Student Life Center
Utah teen emotions study
Customized holiday gifts by University Print & Mail
U holiday cards
University Teaching Committee awards
Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway presented by America First Credit Union
The committee will process the scholarship applications in the most fair and judicious manner to benefit the employee, according to the procedures directed by the University of Utah policy. UUSC is an equal opportunity provider.
Qualified Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently working at 75 percent or above Full Time Equivalency (FTE) position (30-40 hours per week).
- Maintained 75 percent or greater Full Time Equivalency (FTE) in a benefits eligible position for two consecutive years as of Dec. 1, 2016.
- Have not received a Staff Council scholarship within the past two years.
Current Staff Council Members are not eligible. Click here to apply.
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. (MST) on Dec. 4, 2016.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Beginning Dec. 3, our massage therapists will also be available on Saturdays from 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and on Sundays from 1:30-5 p.m.
For a list of all the hours, please visit campusrec.utah.edu. To book your session, please call 801.581.8898.
Gift certificates can be used for most things Campus Recreation Services has to offer from Fitness Classes to Outdoor Adventures rentals and trips. Stop by the Eccles Student Life Center Membership Services desk and check off some early holiday shopping.
If your teenage daughter is:
- Between the ages of 13-17
- Does not have epilepsy, seizures, heart
disease or asthma
- Is not taking major tranquilizers,
antihistamines or beta blockers
- Fits into one of two groups:
- Has NO HISTORY of psychological
problems, like depression, attention
problems, suicidal behaviors or self injury
- Has harmed him/herself or attempted
- Has NO HISTORY of psychological
For more information or to sign up, contact the University of Utah research team at 801-581-6412 or email@example.com.
If your organization or department is in need of holiday gifts or giveaways, let University Print & Mail help you design and customize one-of-a-kind gifts for those special people on your list this year.
From water bottles to umbrellas, blankets to tote bags—if you can think of it, Print & Mail can create it and make it personal by adding names, text or departmental logos. Most items take approximately five weeks for production and delivery, so order now to ensure your items arrive in time for the holidays. For a custom quote, please call 801- 581-6171 or visit printing.utah.edu for more information.
University Print & Mail is an official licensee of the University of Utah and is therefore legally permitted to use and reproduce university-owned trademarks and logos. By supporting official licensees like Print & Mail, you are assured to receive quality products while also supporting student scholarships, athletic programs and other university initiatives.
In addition to holiday card designs, University Print & Mail offers several other styles for fall, along with other special occasion cards such as birthday cards, thank you cards, custom-design cards and personalized stationery.
Both personal and office orders are welcome. To view designs online and place your order, visit printing.utah.edu.
To see criteria and deadlines, click here.
The Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway grand prize includes:
- Samsung 65″ Class 4K Ultra HD TV
- (2) Imperial University of Utah Recliners
- Blakeway framed Rice-Eccles Stadium panorama
- Northwest Utah tapestry woven blanket
- Northwest Utah plush throw blanket
- Northwest Utah rug
- Legacy Utah vintage game poster artwork
- Legacy Utah wall-mount bottle opener
- Legacy Utah serving tray
- Paulson Designs Utah athletic logo canvas art
- Authentic Street Signs “Man Cave” sign
- Dahl large vinyl decal
and more Utah Red Zone merchandise.
Utah fans can enter to win the Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway by going to URedZone.com/FanCaveGiveaway. The lucky winner will be randomly selected at the conclusion of the Utah Football season.
For more information, call or visit Utah Red Zone or the University Campus Store.