SALT LAKE SUMMERS
Need ideas of ways to get outside alone or with the family during the summer? Here is a list of PEAK’s top 10 things to do in and around Salt Lake City this summer:
- Utah’s Hogle Zoo
- Park City Olympic Park
- Liberty Park and Tracy Aviary
- Red Butte Garden
- Ogden’s Via Ferrata
- Visit Local Farmers Markets – Pioneer Park, Liberty Park, Park Silly, Sugarhouse Park
- Grassroots Shakespeare
- Free Concerts: Twilight Concert Series (Pioneer Park), Canyons Resort Free Saturday Concerts, Deer Valley Free Wednesday Night Concerts, Snowbird Resort Live Music
- Free Yoga: Bend at the Bird (Snowbird Resort Tuesday Evenings)
- Rent a mountain bike! Ride Corner Canyon, Wasatch Crest Trail, Park City Trail System, Bonneville Shoreline Trail, Mid-Mountain Trail
- Places to rent in Salt Lake City: Wild Rose Mountain Sports, Wasatch Touring,
- Places to rent in Park City
Workplace wellness is a $6 billion industry. On today’s Health Minute, Dr. Robin Marcus, chief wellness officer of University of Utah Health, explains how simple improvements and listening to employee suggestions can go a long way toward improving a workplace environment.
Read the full story here.
Heartburn can be uncomfortable and frustrating. But do you know what causes yours and how to prevent it? On today’s Health Minute, Dr. Tom Miller talks about the causes and preventions of heartburn.
Click here to read the full article.
For more expert health news and information, visit healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed.