In 2015, the University of Utah began a strategic effort to create high-quality online programs focused on boosting undergraduate degree completion and expanding access to our graduate offerings. Today, we offer nine UOnline undergraduate degree programs and 12 UOnline graduate degrees delivering much-needed flexibility and affordability while also expanding the reach of the U across the nation. Earlier this month, the U.S. News 2022 Best Online Programs rankings were released. The University of Utah made the top 100 rankings in several areas:
- No. 87 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs (a rise of 127 spots from last year)
- No. 51 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans
- No. 38 in Best Online Master’s in Nursing Programs
- No. 30 in Best Online Bachelor’s in Psychology Programs
- No. 16 in Best Online MBA Programs
- No. 13 in Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
- No. 9 in Best Online Master’s in Nursing Education Programs
This puts the U in the top 25% of schools for online undergraduate programs and showcases the excellence of our UOnline graduate programs. We will continue rising as we create new online programs and fine-tune our UCL services to help our online students reach their goal to earn a valued University of Utah degree. University Connected Learning is honored to be the trusted partner providing the enabling services for UOnline programs.
Congratulations to the academic departments and supporting staff who have worked over the years to create these high-quality UOnline offerings. Most of all, thank you to our students and faculty who each day log in, engage and generate exceptional online learning experiences at the University of Utah.