The U libraries have created a new, simplified process for instructors needing course reserves in Canvas.
Easy to use
- Search the library catalog from within Canvas, select the items you’d like on reserve, and submit.
- Library-owned electronic materials, websites, and YouTube videos that you add are available in your course immediately!
- The library is automatically notified to pull physical items and add them to the reserve shelves at the library when you add them to your list.
- Arrange lists into sections by week or topic, or group required and recommended readings separately.
- Add or remove materials any time throughout the semester, as needed.
- Duplicate your list for future semesters or for other courses.
- Meet students where they are—they can quickly access the reserve reading list without leaving the course site.
- Students can mark items as read to keep track of their own progress.
- Enable discussions or let students submit suggestions for additional content.
We’d love to help make this even easier for you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.