Unless otherwise noted, Mindfulness Center programming is open to all students, faculty and staff of the University of Utah community. These offerings are free, available by Zoom (excluding holidays and breaks) and require registration to attend. Informational flyers are provided via embedded links in each of the programs’ titles.
- Drop-In Mindfulness are 30-minute facilitated meditations are held on Tuesdays @ 12:30 p.m. Drop-ins are ongoing and registration is not required, see our flyer.
- Feel Better Now is a four-week skill building workshop series, which is offered on Tuesdays 1-2 p.m. and Wednesdays from 1-2 PM. The workshop helps participants to build practical skills to cope with anxiety, depression and stress. New series starts May 18.
- Radical Self-Compassion for BIPOC Students is a 2-day workshop, which is for U BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) graduate and undergraduate students. Workshops will focus on using mindful self-compassion as a source of healing and resistance. The workshop meets on Thursdays from 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. and starts May 26.
- Mindful Work/Life Balance is a four-week workshop series, which is for U faculty, staff and graduate students. The workshop introduces participants to mindful strategies for managing work/life stress. The series runs on Fridays from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. and starts June 4.
- Mental Coaching is a four-week skill-building workshop series, which is for neurodiverse students wanting to improve planning, follow through and time management. The series runs on Tuesdays from 3:30-5 p.m. and starts on June 8.
- Coping COVID Chaos is a three-week workshop, which aims to help participants learn skills to manage distress, increase compassion, strengthen relationships and connect with others who are dealing with the chaos of the COVID-19 pandemic. The workshop meets Thursdays from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. and starts on July 1.
Please see the Mindfulness Center webpage for more information, resources for enhancing resilience, mindfulness practices, and more. We also offer programs, including providing mindfulness workshops in your office that may be relevant to your colleagues, staff and/or team members. Please request a presentation.