As many of you have heard, university commencement has officially been postponed. Though we feel your sadness at the inability to walk formally, we encourage you to commemorate this incredible achievement, regardless of the circumstances. You may still want your cap, gown, diploma frames and class rings to cherish for years to come and if you do, we are ready to help. Should you choose to order the regalia associated with your accomplishment, you may have these items shipped directly to you by shopping online at campusstore.utah.edu.
For those of you who have already purchased regalia and would like to change your order to be shipped rather than picked up, we can help with that. For those of you who pre-ordered and would like a refund, we can help with that too. For all inquiries please contact (801)-585-3234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please send commencement related questions to email@example.com.
Will I still be able to pick up the order I placed?
• Yes, you will still be able to pick up your order from the Campus Store. We are prepared to manage social distancing practices for those that need to come in to pick up their orders. As things are rapidly evolving, we will post any updates and contact customers if we decide to close the store and alternatively ship all orders to customers.
Can I get a full refund and cancel my order?
• Yes, we will issue refunds for those that request it. We will need you to contact us at (801)-585-3234 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Can I change my order to have it shipped rather than in-store pick-up?
• We can certainly assist you with this change. You will simply need to contact us at (801)-585-3234 or email@example.com with your order number.
What if I ordered custom graduation announcements already?
• If you ordered graduation announcements we recommend you still send them out, as friends and family still like to be informed. If you choose to not keep them, you will need to contact either Josten’s or Print and Mail, depending on who you placed your order through. You also ask questions by calling (801) 581-6171.
Will the university reschedule graduation? If so, when?
• We cannot say at this time when or if commencement will be rescheduled. For more information on this please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Our number one priority is to be a resource and support for our campus community. Thank you for allowing us to do so.